Land Use Violations

Citizens may submit complaints concerning the violation of any of the following Delta County regulations and/ or ordinances: Subdivision Regulations or recorded Agreements, Specific Development Resolution or recorded Agreements, Access and Utility Installation Code/Regulations, Mobile Home Park Regulations, Pre-HUD Mobile Home Ordinance, Rubbish/Junk Ordinance. View or download the Land Use Violation Complaint Form.

Return to Planning and Community Development.